Share This Craft
Felt Mouse Ornament
An easy craft for the classroom, this cute Christmas mouse only requires a few supplies. For another mousey activity, click here to read the story “Sally’s Secret,” and find out what secret Sally and the mice are keeping at the North Pole.
Supplies & Tools:
- Printable template (download here)
- Wiggly eyes, 4mm
- Candy cane
- Print the template and cut out pieces.
- Place pattern pieces on felt and trace with marker. Cut out pieces.
- Cut 3 small holes in felt piece #1. Look at pattern to see where the holes should be.
- Glue eyes near the tip of piece #1.
- Put piece #2 through the front two holes of piece #1 to make ears.
- Put straight end of candy cane through the back hole and through the back loop of ears.
- Now you have a Christmas mouse to hang on the tree!